Saturday, September 26, 2020

Bear With Me

 

Hey there friends!

I have a fun card to share with you today! I created this card for a coworker. With the Covid and going back to school, we have so much more to do for meals in the cafeteria. I am sure it's going to be one crazy year!


I used Tangy Gum Card Stock and popped up Sour Watermelon Card Stock on top of it. I used the Cyberspace stamp and Tangy Gum Sugar Cube to stamp on white card stock. The bear and sentiment are from the Barely Awake Stamp Set. I stamped them using Black Taffy Sugar Cube. I colored the bear with my watercolor pencils. I finished the card off with some Black Taffy Twine.


This was such a fun card to create! 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!