Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Right Now

Hey there!
I am up on the Sketches In Thyme blog today with this beautiful layout of Sierra and I using sketch #438 and an old Hip Kit Club kit:

K

I placed a piece of chevron paper on the left side of my paper and then added a small strip of pink down the center of it. I used embroidery floss and hand stitched down the strip. I added one of those beautiful gold, flower frames here along with flair, enamel dots and puffy sticker:


I cut this gold frame in 2 pieces and the bigger piece to the bottom right of the photo and placed the other piece in the upper right corner. I fussy cut the bow, leaves and butterfly. I added puffy stickers, enamel dots and date stamp:



I love how bright and fun this layout is!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!