Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Headin' Into The Great Outdoors

 Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing my layout for case file no. 332 at CSI. I used Cosmo Cricket (remember them?) Mr. Campy along with some BoBunny stickers from my stash for this camping page of some friends and I:


I created shelves using patterned paper strips and added some machine stitching. I added some BoBunny corner stickers and the "oh snap" banner is from my stash:


Ifussy cut some leaves from one of the papers and added a wood veneer sun from my stash:


I fussy cut my title from one of the papers and added some BoBunny and Tim Holtz stickers:


The camper and car was a border from the collection that I fussy cut:


It feels so good to use my stash! I bet I could scrap a year without buying anything new, lol!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!