Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Explore Faith

Hey there friends!
I'm back to share my second  layout with you for today. This layout was created for the Creative Embellishments September challenge.
I used some Robin's Nest papers from my stash for these photos taken inside a church in Germany:


I used the words "explore" & "faith" from the Adventure Word Set and colored it with mist. I used a Nuvo Glitter Marker in gold and ran it on the outside of the words. I added 3 cork doves and a heart from PaperHouse:


To the right of my photo, I placed the Industrial Light Hanging Chandelier. I used mists, Nuvo Glitter Marker in gold and acrylic paint to add color:


I hung 2 of the Industrial Hanging Light Bulbs from the top left of the page. These were colored the same way as the chandelier:


I tucked in a Vintage Lantern behind my photo at the bottom. This was colored the same way as the lights:


This was such a fun layout to create and I love the variety of chipboard pieces Nicolle has in the Creative Embellishments store!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!