Thursday, September 10, 2020

Miniature Bride

Hi there!
Happy 85th birthday in heaven to my Dad!
I am back to share a wedding layout that I created for Creative Embellishments. I used a variety of chipboard pieces from the store:

 
I have been dying to use the Classic Pickup Set and finally remembered I had this pic of Sierra in my friends wedding back in 2001. It was perfect! I used Lindy's & Heidi Swapp Mists to get the perfect color. I added a piece of the Dripping Heart Lace Border under the truck and left it natural. I placed foam Thickers on top for my subtitle. I added flowers from Little Birdie and Cocoa Vanilla along with a stick pin from my stash:

 
I used papers from my stash for the background, tearing it and added some cardstock and stitching. I added a doily, my photo with a few layers of patterned paper and topped it off with the Circle Vine Frame sprayed with mists:

 

This picup and tree is from the Classic Pickup Set as well. I used mists and Nuvo Glitter Markers to color them. I added some bling and punched butterflies:

 
I added the Heart Strings Border on the right side of my page. This was colored with the same mists as the truck:

 
This was such a fun layout to create and I love how it came out!
It's hard to believe Sierra is 22 years old now. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!