Tuesday, September 1, 2020

#Pandemic Lunches

Hey there friends!
I have a few layouts to share today. This first layout is for CSI using case file No. 330. I used a few old collections from Authentique for this layout about my staff and I serving grab and go lunches from March- mid June during the Covid 19 shutdown of school:


I did lots of fussy cutting flowers for this page. I added the  "shine"die cut along with a heart chipboard piece from Creative Embellishments. I colored the heart with a Nuvo Glitter marker:


I made a few pockets out of the text patterned stamp die cuts by hand stitching with embroidery floss. I added the coffee cup and cupcake chipboard pieces from the Everyday Icon Set from Creative Embellishments. I colored them with Nuvo Glitter markers. I fussy cut the pink coffee cup from a patterned paper from Pebbles Girl Squad:


I backed the photo on patterned paper and then popped it up with craft foam to give the layout some dimension. I added a quote and a few word die cuts under it:  


I used the #Pandemic and colored it with the Nuvo Glitter Markers as well. I finished off my title with white foam Thickers:



I had a blast creating this layout and love how it came out!
Hope you find some time to play along with us this month. There are some great prizes up for grabs.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!