Monday, September 7, 2020

Live In The Moment

Hello!

Today I would like to share a layout with you that I created for Richard Garay Designs. I used lots of fun RG products along with PinkFresh Studios My Favorite Story.


I used Sour Crush & Sweet Blue Sugar Cubes and applied to plastic packaging, added a little water and used the kissing technique to apply to my white cardstock background.I hand cut a few clouds and inked the edges using the same Sugar Cubes. I used the Bold Burst Die to create my sun and tucked it behind a cloud:


I added a few layers of patterned papers behind my photo and added some die cuts:


I did some hand stitching on a few of the clouds using embroidery floss. I added my title:



I fussy cut the rainbow strips and added machine stitching in matching threads. I lifted the outside of the strips to add some texture:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!