Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Charming & Sharp

Hello!
That's 2 words to describe my son all dressed up a few years ago for Homecoming!
The Creative Embellishments DT teamed up with Renea this month to create some fun projects. This is my last one, but I can honestly say, I will be using the foiled paper from Renea again, I love it!
Here's my grungy layout:



I used black cardstock and added lots of distressing using sand paper. I used the words "charming" and "sharp" from the Small Handsome Border Words. I heat embossed them in black, let dry and then added watermelon alcohol ink and heat set again:

 
I added lots of layers of patterned papers from Blue Fern Studios under my photo. Between the layers of papers, I added a Grunge Circle Frame. I also heat embossed this frame with black embossing powder. I used the Frantic Stampers Inc. Lace Geometric Flower Doily die cut and cut the red foil from Rinea Autumn Foiled Paper Variety Pack. I used a punch and punched some hearts from the red foil as well. These are so pretty!

 
I added some flowers, pins and enamel dots from my stash:

 

It's not very often that I put flowers on my sons layouts, but I love how they look and will most likely be doing it more often! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with us!     

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!