Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Going Down

Hey there!
I had some free time over the weekend and played along the March challenge at PinkFresh. I used My Favorite Story & Noteworthy for this layout of Greg and Sierra in marburg, Germany:


I wanted the triangles to look like the steps in the photo, but after I cut them, it looked like a big beach ball, LOL! I added some machine stitching and a few embellies:


I added one of the cute bows to my photo. Added a few die cuts and some enamel dots. I tucked in a few frames to the right of the photo:


Here's the challenge:



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment :

  1. Beautiful card! Love the stitching! So glad you played along with the Pinkfresh Studio March Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!