Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Let's Go!

Hey there Friends!
I am back to share a fun layout with you created for Creative Embellishments. We are collaborating with Rinea this month.

Every fall, we camp with friends at a county park near us and bike around the lake a few times. It's fun, plus it keeps us moving.

 

I used a few Simple Stories summer collections along with Rinea's gorgeous foiled papers and 2 die cuts to create the flowers/leaves:

 

I used the red foiled paper from the Autumn Foiled Paper Variety Pack, and the green and brown from the Woodland Foiled Paper variety Pack for the flowers. I added mists and water color to my white background. I also used watercolor and a stencil for the sun:

 

 I created a bike trail at the bottom of my page with patterned paper, added some leave sprigs, cut from Rinea foiled paper . Finally, I added the Women's Bike sprayed with mist:

 

This was such a fun layout to create! I just love that bike and it was perfect for this fall page! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!