Friday, March 27, 2020

I Am...

Hey there!
I am loving being on spring break this week! It means I get to play along with some of my favorite scrappy challenges!
I did this page yesterday and played along with the first March challenge at Scrap Our Stash. I used a photo of Sierra along with Simple Stories I Am collection (the first 1):


I did lots of fussy cutting on this page- the hearts, flowers, "loving life", ampersand and sequins:


More fussy cutting here- labels, flowers, "I am" and hearts. I created a list on my page with the numbers, labels and other words:


I fussy cut the bike, added a few stickers and some stitching:


Here is the challenge:


I used the colors along with these items:
L- list, labels
I- ink- I used distress oxide inks, watered them down and then used the packaging technique on my background.
S- stitching, stickers and Simple Stories
A- adhesives

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful page. The details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat layout, Lisa. I love the way you did the journaling; love how the strips cascade down the page, love how you stitched every strip. The inked background has visual impact. The little bicycle is really cute too. Great job, as usual. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - all the little details are fabulous. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS FABULOUS!! - love it!! -- Be Well and- Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!