Saturday, March 14, 2020

Let's Party

Hey there friends!
I have a new layout for CSI to share with you today. I used the Cold Case file #314 along with October Afternoon stash and a cut file from Cut To You on this fun page:


I backed the cut file with patterned papers from OA using ScraPerfect's Best Glue ever.


I added a number border, label sticker, buttons, ampersand sticker all from OA. I also added white Thickers from my stash and a few butterflies:


I fussy cut the boy and flag from one of the OA cards. I added some OA and Tim Holtz stickers, button and a fussy cut card from packaging:


Hope you will check out the case file and play along. Debbi always has some fun prizes!
Hope to see you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!