Sunday, March 1, 2020

Excursion

Hey there friends!
Today is reveal day for the March challenge at Creative Embellishments. This month we are doing a collaboration with Rinea using their gorgeous foiled papers!

I used a photo of Sierra in Germany for this page. I used a cut file from Hip Kit Club and backed it with the beautiful foiled papers:


I used the greens from the Woodlands Foiled Paper Variety Pack, the blues from the Frosted Foiled Paper Variety Pack and the orange and pink from the Floral Foiled Variety Paper Pack to back the cut file. For my title, I used the word "Excursion" from the Travel Word Set 2



I added the Imagine Quote for my sub-title. I colored this piece and the Excursion piece with brown embossing powder. I heat set and let cool. Then added a glitter embossing powder on top for the twist on the challenge.


 I added a few roses from Rose Set 1, colored with mist around the photo. I added some tangled thread under them:


  I finished my layout off with watercolor, stitching, Tim Holtz word stickers and some enamel dots:


I love all the shine this page has in person. It is so hard to capture that in a picture.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the mood board, twist and play along with us!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!