Saturday, March 28, 2020

Travel

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using a sketch from Rochelle Spears, a tic tac toe challenge from Scrap with Stacy and Simple Stories You Are Here collection. I used some photos of Sierra's trip to Spain and Portugal for this travel page:



I fussy cut the word "travel" and popped it up on foam. I used the plane and "discover" from the clear stickers:


I added the die cut globe and a few stickers along with a chipboard frame:


I added a few diecuts, epoxy hearts, a tag with journaling and some stitching:


Here's the sketch:


and Stacy's Tic Tac Toe:


Since I was using wallet sized photos, I shrunk the sketch down a bit. For the tic tac toe board, I used: Epoxy, Banner and Tag

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!