Sunday, March 8, 2020

Lucky To Be Your Mom

Hey friends!
Today I am sharing a layout created for CSI using a photo of my kids and me. I am so lucky to be their mom! Here's my page:


I heat embossed the Lots of Luck Frame from Creative Embellishments. I added a red bow made from ribbon in my stash:


I added some white flowers, which I added some watercolor to. I also added in some paper flowers and bling:


I used a few different Thickers for my title and added some stitching:


I stamped the red flowers, added some watercolor to them and fussy cut them out:


Here's the case file:


I have to say, I really struggled with this case file, but I love the out come! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!