Friday, June 18, 2021

Beautiful

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing a layout I created for 88 and Clear using the June 5 for $5 digi stamps (Love Sent), June Card Club Digi Stamp (Strong Enough) along with PinkFresh Indigo Hills 2 collection:


I watered down Tangy Apple Sugar Drops to make watercolor and added that to my background using the packaging technique. I added a few tags from PinkFresh under my photo. I added a layer of patterned paper as well:


I colored the flower images from Love Sent with Caliart markers, fussy cut them and added them around my photo. I fussy cut the "Follow Your Heart" from the Strong Enough Digi Stamp set:


I colored the butterflies from Strong Enough with the Caliart marker and fussy cut them:




I only added glue to the body so that I could pop the wings up for some dimension:


This was such a fun layout to create! Plus I love how it came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!