Monday, June 7, 2021

Lovely Day

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #357 at CSI using lots of stash.

I was inspired by the colors and words "lovely day" and used that as my title:


I used 2 Paige Evans patterned papers and tore them, placing them on the top of white cardstock. Then I added  some machine stitching. I added a fussy cut bird & flowers, the "taking my sweet time" diecut, a few puffy stars. I also added watercolor to my background:


I stamped a few clouds on white cardstock and then fussy cut them out. I added a few diecuts and from PinkFresh Simple & Sweet collection along with an enamel butterfly:


I added a few rub-ons from Pink paislee, a fussy cut bicycle, some more puffy star stickers and some doodled flowers. I added some tissue paper , a wonky scallop and a transparency behind my photo. I added a wood veneer butterfly from JilliBean Soup:



This was such a fun layout to create and I used lots of stuff from my stash.
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!