Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Our Garden

 Hey there!

Today I am sharing a layout that I created for case file #359 at CSI. This is a cold case file file, meaning use stash for it. I used JilliBean Coconut Lime Soup along with Basic Grey Off Beat stickers for this gardening layout:


I created a garden scene on my page by adding torn strips of brown cardstock to my yellow patterned paper background and stitched them with my sewing machine. I tucked a few pictures and embellies in the rows:


I used alphabet stickers that came with the collection for my title. I added some diecuts, a fussy cut mason jar and the vine sticker:


I added a few butterflies from the JilliBean collection along with some other bits and pieces:


I had a blast creating this page and using up some of my stash!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!