Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Sunshine

 Hey there friends! 
I have decided to stay on at Sketches In Thyme as life has slowed down a bit for me. YAY! I love working with the sketches over there and knew i would miss them.

I used Echo Park Springtime from my stash for this fun camping page of us and our camping friends. We were on a hike and decided to stop by the lake for a few pics:


It's not very often that I used patterned paper for my background, but I used 2 on this one. I added a banner sticker popping it up with craft foam. I added the "blissful" sticker along with a few flowers I fussy cut from the sticker sheet:


I fussy cut the clouds from one of the papers and popped them up with foam too. I added a few patterned papers under the photo on the right. I added the "sunshine" sticker. It originally said, "sunshine makes me happy" I used alphas from the EP collection and trimmed them up to fit:


I added the cloud and journaling stickers along with a pink heart sticker:


I hope you find some time to play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!