Monday, June 14, 2021

Celebrate Today

 Hello card making friends!

I am sharing another card that I created for 88 and Clear using the June 5 for $5 Digi Stamps- Love Sent:


I used Tangy Peach Sugar Stock for my card base and then added a layer of Java Chip Sugar Stock along with a strip of Sour Lime Sugar Stock. I used the Square Netting Stamp along with Vanilla Cream Sugar Cube to stamp the strip of Black Taffy Sugar Stock and placed it on the top of the Sour Lime:


I colored the flowers from the Love Sent Digital stamps with Caliart markers and then fussy cut them out. I added a bow made from Powdered Sugar Twine and tucked it under my flower. I also fussy cut the sentiment from the Digi Stamp.

I love the colors of this beautiful card!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!