Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Working Hard

 Hey there friends! 
Today I am sharing my layout that I created for the June challenge at Creative Embellishments.
I used BoBunny papers from my stash and added some fun steampunk chippies from CE:


This month's challenge has lots of browns in the photo, steampunk and the twist is to use gears. I used 2 photos of Greg and Austin greasing the camper wheels back in April. I heat embossed the Steampunk Frame and rubbed some Distress Ink on top. I added in a few word stickers from Echo park. Father and Son is from Jack and Jill. Strong is from Scoot:


I used the Working Hard chipboard piece for my title. I added 2 different colors of red embossing powders and then rubbed some Distress Ink on top:


 I added some chipboard Gears colored the same way as above. I also added a few fussy cut gears from an Echo Park All About A Boy paper: 


I added in a few stickers from Echo Park on top of the Steampunk Pipe Corner. I heat embossed and added Distress Inks to this as well.



I had a blast creating this fun and grungy page!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!