Thursday, June 3, 2021

Camping Album

Hello!
I am sharing a mini album with you that I created for Creative Embellishments using the Camper Album along with lots of other chippies from the CE store. I also used Simple Stories Happy trails for this fun mini. 

I backed the cover with some patterned papers. I thought about painting the chipboard, but loved how it looked without painting it with the papers. I added the word "Camping" and a lantern that I used ink pads to color. I added a few stickers.

   

 I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine to color "Camp" and added a sticker word phrase and a few images I fussy cut:

   

 I added a fer stickers popped up with craft foam. I added the word "Life" colored with the same mist and added a wood veneer sun from the Sunny Days.

 

 On this page, I added some Mirror Acrylic Silver Star Pieces along with some fussy cut trees and some word phrase stickers:

   

 I added some fussy cut elements, stickers and a White Cloud to this page:

 

This "sleeping" word was perfect for this photo of the guys taking a nap:

 

We love playing games while camping! I added the word "Delight", another wood veneer Sun and a wood veneer Mushroom to this fun page:

 

We also love to ride our bikes. This trip, we celebrated my friends birthday. I used the word "Celebrate" and some wood veneer candles and balloons from the Birthday Fun:

 

We take lots of walks on our camping trips. I added some stickers, a fussy cut flower and the sign from the Camping Set to this page:

 

There is nothing better than enjoying a cup of coffee or a cocktail around the campfire. I used 3 words from the Camping Word Set along with the marshmallow stick from the Camping Set on this page:

 

We love watching the sun set or sitting by the lake. I used the title "The Good Life" on my last page, which is perfect for these 2 photos. I added the canoe and paddle from the Camping Set:

 

Life really doesn't get any better with good friends, camping, a lake and lazy summer days! I had a blast creating this mini album! I think I will take it to the camper so I can share it with my friends. 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!    

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!