Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Summertime

Hey there friends!
I am back to share a summer layout I created for Creative Embellishments using a few chipboard pieces, flair and Fancy Pants Summer Sun and Making Waves papers:

   

 I added strips of Fancy Pants 6x6 papers and stitched them to my layout using white thread. I used the Summertime  piece, cut it into two words and then added a few layers of Gesso. Once that was dry, I mixed a few different mists and applied it with a paintbrush. I also added a Summer Flair:

   

 I added a few layers of Gesso to the Sailboat 1 and then used mists to color it. I added a Summer Flair on top of the boat and overlapping the photo:

 

Here is the second word from the Summertime chippy:

 

I added a few journaling cards and patterned papers under my photo. I added another Summer Flair as well:

 

I love how this page came out and I love creating summer pages! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!