Friday, December 3, 2021

Christmas Slim Line Cards

 

Hey there! 
I am back to share a few Christmas cards with you using the Winter Artist Trading Coins and Chipboard Snowflakes from Creative Embellishments:

 

 I added Gesso to the Winter Artist Trading Coins and Chipboard Snowflakes. Then I added Liquitex Glass Beads, 88 and Clear Sour Crush Sugar Drops, more Gesso and Dazzling Pat. Here's a close up:

I used a PinkFresh die along with 88 and Clear Sour Crush Sugar Stock for both cards.

I did the same treatment on the chipboard that I used on the first card. I added some bits and pieces from my stash to embellish both cards:

Check out the chipboard! Isn't it gorgeous?

I hope I have inspired you to use your chipboard and make some cards.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!