Thursday, December 23, 2021

Farm Sweet Farm

 Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing my take on the last sketch of the year at Sketches In Thyme. I used Simple Stories Simple Vintage Farmhouse Garden for these photos Sierra took while in Germany in August:


I didn't realize these chipboard frames were so big when I ordered them, but I made it work with the sketch. I tucked one photo behind the frame and added one on top:


The sketch has 2- 4x6" photos, I usually scrap wallet sized photos, so I just added a few more photos. Sketches are used as a starting point and you can adapt them to fit the photos you are using:


I added some machine stitching and a few embellies from the Simple Stories collection:


Check out the sketch and play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!