Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Holly Jolly

 Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #375 at CSI. 

I used Mintay Merry & Bright papers for this Christmas page of Greg and I :


I added some torn strips of papers to my background. I tucked in some mes and added Machine stitching. I added in some Tim Holtz phrase stickers:


I tucked in some snowflakes and fussy cut the deer from a Christmas card I received last year:

 

I fussy cut the tree from a card as well. I added a metal tree that has been in my stash for many years. I added more stickers from my stash and some enamel dots:



I used lots of embellies from my stash on this page and had a blast creating it!
Check out the case files on the CSI Facebook page and play along with us this month!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!