Monday, December 27, 2021

Just A Dad and His Girl

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
I am back to share another project with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. I used a photo of Sierra and Greg from Homecoming back in 2015:

  

 I used the Just A Dad and His Girl chipboard piece for my title. I sprayed it with a Lindy's mist.

   

 On the lower left of my photo, I added lots of diecuts and tucked in some bling and a few Hearts, sprayed with the same Lindy's mist:

   

 I also added a cluster of embellishments on the upper right of my photo:  

   

I also used:
Jen Hatfield and Heidi Swapp (blue) patterned papers
Prima Crystals
Jen Hatfield Diecuts
Pink Paislee butterflies  

 I love how this page came out! And I am happy I finally have this photo scrapped as it has been sitting on my desk forever, lol! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!