Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Beautiful Dreamer

Hey there scrappy friends!
I hope you all had a safe and happy new year celebration! 
I wanted to pop in and share that I am staying on the design team at Creative Embellishments for the 2022 term! I am so excited as I love the chipboard and other embellishments Nicolle has in the store. 
Here is my first layout for 2022 that I created for Creative Embellishments.
I used one of Sierra's senior photos for this beautiful page:

   

 I watered down the Faded Jeans Distress Oxide ink and applied it to my white textured cardstock using the packaging technique. Then I used the Distressed Grid Stamp with a navy ink and stamped that on my background. I added some brown mist spatters:

 

I added Heidi Swapp Raspberry Color Shine to the Beautiful Dreamer title piece. I stamped the feathers and feather border on white textured cardstock and then fussy cut them:

   

 I used a few different inks to color the Dreamcatcher 2 and placed it partly under and to the right of my photo. I added some beads from Buttons Galore & More to it. I placed a Fairy Set Flair on top. I also added some Tim Holtz word phrase stickers, a Feather, a chipboard Heart and some sequins from Buttons Galore & More. I finished the layout off with some white and black acrylic paint spatters:

 

I love how this page came out and it was so much fun to create! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!  See ya soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!