Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Always

Hey there!
I am back to share another Creative Embellishments layout with you that I created. I love their chipboard and other embellishments! I used two of my son's senior pics for this page:

 

I applied texture paste through the Starburst Stencil. When it was dry, I added some Shimmerz and Lindy's mists. I colored the Grunge Square Frame with a few different Tsukineko inks and placed my photos behind it. On the lower right of the frame, I placed a Feather Flair on top along with an Acorn, a Tim Holtz word phrase sticker. I also added a few Paper House Production Sculpted stickers:

   

 On the lower left side of the frame I added another wood veneer Acorn, an Acorn Cluster, a Mirror Acrylic Blue Star Piece and another Paper House sticker:

 

I added in a Gear 1 1/2" and a few gears from the Gear Set. These I colored with a Lindy's mist. I added another Flair and a Mirror Acrylic Blue Star:

   

 I finished off the page with some white acrylic paint and mist spatters. Perfect for a grungy guy page! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!