Sunday, January 23, 2022

What A Great Day!

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing a layout I created for Sketches In Thyme using the photo strip from when we visited UW Eau Claire after Sierra was accepted 6 or 7 years ago. I used lots of stuff from my stash for this page:


I added torn strips of patterned papers from a few different Echo Park collections and stitched them in place. I added in a few Echo Park butterflies. The word "lovely' is from Fancy Pants. I added the yellow trim to the left of my photo- I thought it made the photo strip "pop":


I fussy cut the title from one of the Echo Park papers and added in a few Tim Holtz word phrase stickers along with arrows from Fancy Pants:


The flair is from Fancy Pants and the flower puffy sticker is from Dear Lizzie:


I absolutely love how this page came out and I also love that I used lots of scraps! Plus, I finally scrapped these photos!
Dig out your scraps/ stash and use it up!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!