Monday, January 10, 2022

Happy Harvest

 Hey there creative friends!

Today I am  sharing a layout I created for 88 and Clear using the Apple Harvest DigiNext Collection:


I smooshed some of the Sweet Blue Sugar Cube on a piece of plastic and added some water. Then I applied it to my white cardstock background:


I fussy cut the flowers from the Apple Harvest DigiNext collection and glued those to my background. I added in some Mambi Chips and Tim Holtz word phrases. I fussy cut the words "Happy Harvest" from the DigiNext collection:


I backed my photo with Sour Lime and Sweet Blue Sugar Stocks:


I tucked in my journaling aroung the fussy cut flowers:


I did lots of fussy cutting on this page- fussy cutting is so relaxing to me!
I love how this page came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!