Saturday, January 22, 2022

Stay Well. Breathe!

 Hello!

Today I am sharing a card created for 88 and Clear using the Take A Break DigiNext Collection. We are in the midst of the Wisconsin cold winter right now, so this beach themed collection is perfect right now! I dream of being on the beach with the sun shining down on me, lol!

Any who, here is my card:


I used Java Chip Sugar Stock for the base of this card and then added layers of Tangy Peach and Sweet Blue.
Isn't that bunny adorable?! and check out that beach paper, I love it!
I colored the hat, bunny on the beach towel and beach ball from the Take A Break DigiNext collection with my Caliart Markers and then fussy cut them out. Finally, I added some Dazzling Pat spatters:


I loved creating this fun, beachy card!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!