Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Joy Ride

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Back in September, on one of our camping trips, we biked around the lake with friends. I stayed back a bit and took a few pics so I could document this as this is one of our favorite activities to do at this campground AND because I have been dying to use the cute chipboard bike from the Creative Embellishments store, lol:

   

I heat embossed the Her Bike in red and added it on top of my title:

 

I added the Chain Border, which I colored with a black Sharpie, on the top of my patterned paper borders:

 

I used a cutfile from Cricut Access and added some hand stitching. Then I popped it up with craft foam to add some dimension. I added a few embellishments from my stash to finish of my page:

 

I love how this page came out! 
Thanks for stopping and sharing your day with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!