Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Dreaming Is Believing

 Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing a card I created for 88 and Clear using the January mood board and sketch.

I used Sour Crush Sugar Stock as the base for my card. Then I added a layer of Tangy Grape and Sweet Blue Sugar Stocks:


I used a stamp from the Jolly Spruce Stamp Set along with Sour Crush and Tangy Grape Sugar Cubes on the larger Sweet Blue Sugar Stock. On the smaller squares, I added a bit of water to Sour Crush and Tangy Grape Sugar Drops and used a brush to add it. Once they were dry, I used a black marker to create the snowflakes. For my sentiment, I used a stamp from the Make Magic stamp set, Black Taffy Sugar Cube and stamped on Tangy Grape Sugar Stock. I placed some tangled silver thread under it. Finally, I added Dazzling Pat spatters:


Here's the sketch:


and the mood board:


I love this color combo, it's gorgeous!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!