Friday, January 7, 2022

24

 Hey there friends!

Have you seen the January case files at CSI yet? If not, go check them out on Facebook, there is so much inspiration! There are also some prizes if you play along!

Here is my take on case file #378 using my hoarded October Afternoon Cakewalk collection. This was one of my favorite collections of theirs:


I added my journaling on one of the cards. I fussy cut the bears, aren't they cute? I added one of the pennants from the collection. I fussy cut the numbers from one of the papers:


I love fussy cutting! I cut that cute banner from one of the papers as well. Then I added some machine stitching. I fussy cut the cake and popped it up with some craft foam:


I added the animals at the table sticker, popping it up with craft foam too. I added a few word stickers from the collection:


On the background, I used the Fairy Dust Stencil from Creative Embellishments and added some modeling paste through it. Then I added some watercolors:


Here is the case file:

I was inspired by the cake and used birthday photos from Sierra's last birthday. I was also inspired by the colors. For evidence, I used: floral pattern, numbers, rabbit or other animal, birthday themed elements, cake, cards, texture paste, hat and a stencil. I documented a birthday for my testimony.

I had a blast creating this fun page and used stash to create it, LOVE THAT!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!