Saturday, January 15, 2022

Camping In A Winter Wonderland

 Hey there friends!

Have you seen the January case files at CSI yet? They are awesome and so inspiring! We would love to have you play along with us!

Here's my take on case file #379 :


For my background, I applied Distress Oxide Inks through the Snowflake Stencil from Creative Embellishments. I added patterned paper from Pretty Little Studio Glitter and Ice collection behind my photos. I used foam Thickers and a diecut from Pretty Little Studio Glitter & Ice for my title:


I added a few more diecuts from PLS along with some Echo Park stickers. To the inside of a few of my snowflakes, I used Buttons Galore Icicle Sparkletz: 


I added some tree stickers, branches and "Bundle up"  from Echo Park and that cute bear is from PLS:


I love how this page came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!