Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Creative Embellishments December Challenge

 Hi everyone!

Creative Embellishments has another fun challenge this month! There is a CE gift certificate up for grabs.

This month's challenge is to be inspired by the photo and to use bling on your project. I was inspired by the colors and tree. Here's my layout:

 I painted the Ornament Frames with gold acrylic paint and tucked in some Basic Grey papers from my stash along with the Star Trees. I colored the trees with acrylic paint and a few different colors of Lindy's mists:


 I added the words "Joy", "Noel" and "Gifts" from the Christmas Sentiments. I added some Tim Holtz word phrases and some bling from my stash. 


I created a little cluster at the bottom of my page. I added a wood veneer Tree to it that I painted gold as well:


I had a blast creating this page and I am looking forward to seeing your take on the challenge!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!