Saturday, December 18, 2021

Gnome For The Holidays

 Hey there!

If you know me at all, you know I love me some gnomes!  I couldn't pass up playing with the Merry Gnomes DigiNext Collection and So Merry DigiNext Collection from 88 and Clear! These gnomes are so stinkin' cute!

Here's a Christmas card I made with them:


I used Rich Cherry Sugar Stock for the card base. added a layer of patterned paper from the Merry Gnomes collection and then added a layer of Java Chip Sugar Stock. I colored the gnomes with my Caliart Markers and then fussy cut them out. I popped them up on foam to add some dimension.  I added some Rich Cactus Sugar Cube mixed with a bit of water for the spatters:


This was such a fun card to create and I just love those cute gnomes!
Thanks for stopping by and have a gareat day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!