Thursday, December 9, 2021

Gifts

 Hey there!

Today I am sharing a layout created for 88 and Clear using the Farmhouse Christmas Digi collection. This collection is so pretty!


I used textured white card stock as my background and then added a layer of Sour Crush Sugar Stock and 1 of the patterned papers from the Farmhouse Christmas collection. I machine stitched around it. I fussy cut some flowers, trees and skates from the papers and ephemera sheets:


I added a few of the papers under my photo and then added some fussy cut flowers on top:


Here I added some more of the fussy cut ephemera pieces along with some Tim Holtz word phrase stickers:


Check out the collection and let me know what you think!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!






No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!