Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas everyone!

I have a Christmas card I created for 88 and Clear using the December mood board as inspiration:


I used a premade card base and added a layer of Sweet Pink Sugar Stock. I stamped a piece of Rich Cherry Sugar Stock with the Tight Plaid Stamp and Black Taffy Sugar Cube


I used Black Taffy Sugar Cube and stamped trees from Camp Out and Love Jack Stamp Sets. I stamped them on Sweet Cane and Tangy Apple Sugar Stocks and then fussy cut them out. The sentiment is from the Tag It Stamp Set. I used the Black Taffy Sugar Cube and stamped it on Powder Sugar Sugar Stock. Finally, I added watered down white paint spatters to mimic snow and added some Dazzling Pat spatters for some sparkle:


I hope each and everyone of you has the best Christmas ever!
Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate you!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!