Friday, May 27, 2022

Go Anywhere

 Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing my take on the May challenge at Bramble Fox with you. This month, Cheryl choose a monochromatic color challenge. I have to admit, I always seem to struggle a bit with monochromatic challenges at first, but they always come together in the end and I love how they come out! So if you are leary about trying this one, go for it!

I choose to use blues for my layout:


I used papers from PhotoPlay and Echo park, ripped them and then placed on the left side of my page and added some machine stitching. I added watercolor to my background. I used the Go Anywhere perspextive for the title on my page. This piece is gorgeous!


I placed a compass diecut from the Robin's Nest under my photo and added 3 of the Navy Cool Stars on my page, These stars are perfect for all your pages and cards:


I fussy cut the word "wander" from a Simple Stories paper and popped it up with craft foam. I fussy cut the "stories" tab from Paper Snips #001 and added that to the top of my photo:


I tucked in a tag and a fussy cut suitcase to the right of my photo. I also added a stamped and fussy cut daisy and a small tag along with another Navy Cool Star and the "No ordinary Day" pennant from the Paper Snips #001:


Here is the challenge:


I hope you will play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


 




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!