Monday, May 23, 2022

School Spirit

 Hey everyone!

Today I am up on the Sketches In Thyme blog with my take on sketch #518. I used lots of Paper House from my stash for this layout of Sierra and her friends back when she was an 8th grader. These photos were taken at the bonfire on Thursday night of Homecoming week:


I cut 3 circles from 3 different pattern papers from the orange Colorways 6x6 paper pad. I distressed them and placed them under my photo. I added the "smile" sticker- it's from the Colorways collection as well. I hand cut a tag and added a twine bow:


I added some gold diecuts along with some fussy cut hearts:


I and cut some pennants and placed them under the photo. For my title, I used black alphas from Fancy pants and the pink and gold chipboard alphas are from Hip Kit Club. I also added the sculpted "fun" sticker. I finished the layer off with watered down black acrylic paint spatters:


I added some black lace from my stash. I also added some gold arrows, white triangle diecuts and orange puffy butterflies:


Here is the sketch:


I love how fun and colorful this page came out!
I hope you will play along with us this month.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!