Thursday, May 12, 2022

Hello Spring

 Hey there!

Today I am sharing a layout I created for 88 and Clear using the Rabbit Blooms DigiNext Collection. I love the sweet rabbits and flowers in this collection!


I tore a few patterned papers from the collection and then added a strip of Sweet Blue Sugar Stock along with a banner made from Tangy Apple Sugar Stock. I stitched these in place. I fussy cut the flowers from one of the papers in this collection and then added a pearl from Buttons Galore & More:


For my title, I used the gold "the best" from Crate Paper and added the fussy cut "Hello Spring" from the Rabbit Blooms collection:


The pink and blue flowers are from another paper in the collection. I added the pearls to these as well. I also fussy cut the black and white flowers from the collection. I added in a few Tim Holtz word phrase stickers along with some spatters made from Sweet Blue Sugar Cube and water:


This was such a fun layout to create!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!