Thursday, May 19, 2022

You Make A Difference

 Hey there friends!

Over at 88 and Clear our assignment this week was to create a project with one of these themes: Palms, Easter or faithful sentiments. I created this card and used a faithful sentiment from Orchard Greetings:


I used Tangy Gum Sugar Stock as my card base and then added a layer of Sour Lime Sugar Stock. Then I added a patterned paper from the Spring Melody Collection. I fussy cut  the key, teapot, cup and flowers from the Spring Melody Collection and added them to my card popping some of them up with craft foam. Finally, finished the card off with a sentiment from Orchard Greetings and some sprinkles of Dazzling Pat:


I love these colors together! It's like a pop of fresh air!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!