Saturday, May 7, 2022

Bathroom

 Hello there scrappy friends!

I have a layout to share for CSI today using case file #386 along with lots of stuff from my stash. After almost a year, we finally have a bathroom in the basement! We contacted the contracter back in December of 2020. He was suppose to start the fall of 2021. Covid hit his family, I am sad to say his wife passed away from it. He started the bathroom at the end of January and finished mid February. I love how it turned out and had to create a layout:


I used alphas from October Afternoon, Making Memories and Thickers for my title:


I used papers from:
Orange striped- Fancy pants
Brown- My Little Shoebox
Chartreuse- Websters Pages


I added in some fussy cut flowers, cork arrows and frames from Fancy Pants. I added a metal book plate from making Memories:


I also tucked in a bow made from sheer ribbon and some Dew Drops from Robin's Nest:


Check out the cute wood elephant! He's been in my stash for quite some time:


I love all the bits and pieces of stash I was able to use on this page! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!