Monday, May 23, 2022

Love My Boy

Hello there! 
I am back with a grungy boy layout that I created for Creative Embellishments. This layout has a photo of Austin that was taken back when he was a freshman in high school, so about 7 years ago:

  

I added watercolor to my background using the packaging technique. Then I took the Twinkle Star Stencil and added some Distress Oxide Inks through it. I wanted a bit more texture and depth, so I took the Grunge Star Stamp and black ink and stamped that on my background.  I added mists to the Handsome Frame. Once they were dry, I dry brushed some black acrylic paint on it. I backed the frame with black cardstock and added my photo:      

                                                                                                                                                                             I colored the Stars Frame with grey acrylic paint and when it was dry, I dry brushed it with black as well. I love the grungy look this gives! I added a few stickers from Simple Stories and a cork star from Fancy Pants:

 

I heat embossed the Scribble Guitars and tucked them in between the frames and added some flowers from my stash:

 

I added this trim and a few more Simple Stories and Tim Holtz stickers from my stash along with some spatters to finish off the page:

   

 I love how this page came out! I challenge you to create a grungy page. 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!