Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Clear Garden Tag

Hey everyone!
I am back to share a fun garden tag with you that I created for Creative Embellishments.
I used a Clear Large Tag for the base of my project:
   

 I added light modeling paste through the Cloud Border Stencil on the tag and then added blue and green mists. I used mists to color the Wood Veneer Sun and Dragon Fly:

   

 I used mists to color the Birdhouse and Birds. I used a black Sharpie for the eyes:

   

 I used a variety of mists to color part of the Large Floral Border 2 and used that as the base of my tag. I added 3 mist colored Wood Veneer Mushrooms. I finished the tag off with some white acrylic paint spatters, Tim Holtz word phrases and ribbon from my stash:

   

 This was such a fun project to create! Plus I love how it came out! I think I will display it on my screened in porch. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!