Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Almost Swingers

Hey there friends! 
I am  back to share another layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. Have you seen the fun flamingos in the store? I love flamingos and couldn't wait to use them! This layout has a funny story behind it that only a few of my close friends know:

   

 I added a few patterned papers to the bottom of my layout from Paper House Paradise Found collection. I added some machine stitching and watercolor paint spatters. I used acrylic paints to color the Flamingos:

   

 I used acrylic paints to color the Flamingo Shaker and filled it with bits and pieces from SpiegelMom Scraps, Buttons Galore and misc. beads and sequins from my stash:

    

 I added a few Palm Trees which I also colored with acrylic paints:

   

 I added some stickers at the bottom from Paper House, popping some up on foam to add some dimension to the page:

   

 I finished the layout off with stickers from Paper House and alphas from Paper House and Hip kit Club:

   

 This was such a fun layout to create and I'm very happy with the results! Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again soon!   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!