Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Vacation

 Hey there Friends! 

I am up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with this fun travel page. Greg and I retired at the end of 2021 and finally took our first trip in March. These photos are from the Outer Banks:

 

I added some watercolor spatters to my white cardstock background. I used some of my Paige Evans stash for this page. I fussy cut the star and added a cloud from the Rainy Days Set that I used acrylic paint to color: 

   

 I added tissue paper behind my photos and added some fussy cut trees. I also added another cloud here:

 

I used washi tape to create the acrylic paint stripes on my Lighthouse. I popped it up with craft foam. I added Nautical Flair to the middle of my chipboard flower and then fussy cut the banner:

 

I added lots of bits and pieces under the photos and at the bottom of my page:

   

 I had a blast creating this page and hope I have inspired you in some way. 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!