Friday, June 10, 2022

Wright Brothers

Hello there friends!
I am back today to share a travel layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. I wanted to keep this page fairly simple  since I was using 3 photos, which were pretty busy. Here's my page:

   

 I added some paint spatters to my white background and then added some hand stitching around the photos. I used Carta Bella patterned papers and stickers. I painted a few of the wood veneer clouds from the Rainy Days set with acrylic paints and added a few to my page:

 

I used a variety of alphas from my stash for my title. I added another Wood Veneer Cloud here:

   

 I painted the Glider with acrylic paints and and popped it up with foam to add some dimension:

   

I added a stitched border, fussy cut ticket and a sticker here:


I hope I have inspired you in some way!  
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!